Re: The hello thread

makhis

Western Thunderer
The hello thread

Hi, I'm Mike (old but beautifully marked) retired and modelling Earl of Dudley/GWR. My previous layouts were Lenches Bridge and Ashwood Basin. Lenches has appeared in Model rail and Ashwood is still to be published. I'm currently building Pattingham on the proposed but never built GWR line from Wolverhampton to Bridgnorth via Oxley.
Cheers.

Phill Dyson

Western Thunderer
The hello thread

Hi Mike :wave:
First of all welcome to the forum :D , it's nice to see someone using this thread for it's proper purpose :rolleyes: :lol: . It sounds like you have some interesting projects both past & present, I wonder if you could post some pics & descriptions of these layouts as I'm sure we would all love to see them :)

Cheers Phill :thumbs:

Steve Cook

Flying Squad
The hello thread

Morning Mike

A welcome to the forum from me too :)

Phill Dyson said:
I wonder if you could post some pics & descriptions of these layouts as I'm sure we would all love to see them :)
^^^I'd like to second that :thumbs:
Steve

Jordan

Mid-Western Thunderer
The hello thread

makhis said:
Hi, I'm Mike (old but beautifully marked) retired and modelling Earl of Dudley/GWR.

Hi Mike, welcome aboard this Fine Forum!! :wave:

My previous layouts were Lenches Bridge and Ashwood Basin.
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Any more progress on Pattingham..?

makhis

Western Thunderer
The hello thread

Hi Jordan, glad to be here and very happy about your returned chassis. As you know my modelling has taken a back seat of late but, I have built the station building, toilet block and factory so given a fair wind and some dry weather it will be almost there. :D Forgot to say check the web link for photos of Ashwood and Lenches.

Jordan

Mid-Western Thunderer
The hello thread

Phill Dyson said:
Hi Mike :wave:
...It sounds like you have some interesting projects both past & present, I wonder if you could post some pics & descriptions of these layouts as I'm sure we would all love to see them :)
For those who haven't seen Mike's previous layouts... go here and :drool: :drool: :drool: and :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

:thumbs:

iploffy

OC Blue Brigade
The hello thread

makhis said:
Hi, I'm Mike (old but beautifully marked) retired and modelling Earl of Dudley/GWR. My previous layouts were Lenches Bridge and Ashwood Basin. Lenches has appeared in Model rail and Ashwood is still to be published. I'm currently building Pattingham on the proposed but never built GWR line from Wolverhampton to Bridgnorth via Oxley.
Cheers.

way hay another midlander we will soon out number the others :D :D :D

welcome mike

Ian

Barnaby

Western Thunderer
The hello thread

Hy saw the link on the G0G forums, tried and like what I found so I've climbed on board.

B

Brinkly

The hello thread

Well I'm not a new member as such, but I have been away for a week due to an Ofsted inspection in school! But I'm back now and can actually start building a layout! :eek: :D

Regards,

Mr Brinkly! (Nick)

Phill Dyson

Western Thunderer
The hello thread

Brinkly said:
Well I'm not a new member as such, but I have been away for a week due to an Ofsted inspection in school!
Regards,

Mr Brinkly! (Nick)
Good to have you back Nick :wave:
But I'm back now and can actually start building a layout! :eek: :D
Sounds like a layout thread to look forward to :D
Phill :thumbs:

28ten

Guv'nor
The hello thread

Brinkly said:
Well I'm not a new member as such, but I have been away for a week due to an Ofsted inspection in school! But I'm back now and can actually start building a layout! :eek: :D

Regards,

Mr Brinkly! (Nick)
We have Ofsted due this month, what a palaver :headbang: records of everything apart from toilet trips and im suprised they are not 'evidenced' :laugh:

28ten

Guv'nor
The hello thread

Barnaby said:
Hy saw the link on the G0G forums, tried and like what I found so I've climbed on board.
Welcome Barnaby :wave:
we are a happy go lucky bunch here, from rivet counters to gardeners :laugh: :laugh:

Ressaldar

Western Thunderer
The hello thread

Hi Mark,

glad to be on board. What are you up to at the moment?

regards

Mike