4mm Llanfair ....

LarryG

Western Thunderer
At the end of the day, I still prefer the layout completely undercover. I bought fencing posts and timber to build an outdoor loop in the forlorn hope it would 'force' me into building the darn thing.

I seem to have struck gold with the warm weather and fresh air. Llanfair now has widely spaced yard tracks for coal and general goods. The loop takes three coaches. Shunting is easy because there is no overlapping of points. I could add more track, but it isn't needed really. This was how things looked this morning after spraying the track .....

WEB New Llanfair 1.jpg

Andy P

Western Thunderer
I knew a chap who bought a 2K Second Hand Portacabin, when it was delivered and hoisted into his Garden he was amazed. It had come off a Golf course, Double glazed windows with internal blinds between the glazing, carpeted, fitted kitchen at one end, power points all around and full strip lighting.
SO, Live in there and Build the layout around ALL the rooms in your Bungalow Larry. :drool::drool:

Andy P

Western Thunderer
Another Chap I knew bought a cheap 2nd Shed, and attached it to his original, doubling its length for about 500 ponds (EDIT = POUNDS = Thanks Phil O) :Dplus the extra bass.

Last edited: