Re: The hello thread

7mmMick

Western Thunderer
The hello thread

A warm welcome to Anthony, Cromptonnut and Clarky. Definately the right choice joining, i've only recently joined and it' great on here, a real boost to the modelling moral :laugh: Hope to see some new topics soon,

Best regards Mick

clarky

Western Thunderer
The hello thread

Thanks for the warm welcome chaps!

It's really appreciated!

...............And yes, my name is Clark!!...................I suppose clarky's a bit of a clue.

Lots of fantatstic stuff on this site...............I'm hooked already.

Temeraire

Western Thunderer
The hello thread

Thanks for the welcome guys.

Running around like a headless chicken at the moment, but will try to organise a photo or two of the megre progress
on the JLTRT 50 at the weekend - not that there's much to see so far!

Very much in the process of gathering parts and making sense of what I need. Being the first time I've done this mt initial thoughts are that it's more difficult deciding on motor, gear, decoder, light options that actually putting the
thing together! Hope time proves me right on that - just don't want to c**k it up! :shit:

Anthony

Rob Pulham

Western Thunderer
The hello thread

clarky said:
Thanks for the warm welcome chaps!

It's really appreciated!

...............And yes, my name is Clark!!...................I suppose clarky's a bit of a clue.

Lots of fantatstic stuff on this site...............I'm hooked already.

Welcome Clarky :thumbs:

Purple-haze

Western Thunderer
The hello thread

Oh bo))ocks :shock: I've just had to reincarnate myself!! Purple haze is kaput as I cocked up so many attempts to login :headbang: :headbang:
New technology and me do not get on :shit:

regards

Rog

Phill Dyson

Western Thunderer
The hello thread

Rog Handford said:
Oh bo))ocks :shock: I've just had to reincarnate myself!! Purple haze is kaput as I cocked up so many attempts to login :headbang: :headbang:

regards

Rog
Rog, if you had called yourself Voodoo Chile you could have come back as Voodoo Chile (slight return) :laugh: :lol: :lol: :lol:

28ten

Guv'nor
The hello thread

Rog Handford said:

regards

Rog
I have sorted your account and emailed you with details of new password. :laugh:

Purple-haze

Western Thunderer
The hello thread

Phil, you hit the zombie right on the head :eek: Cynric really is Voodoo Chile :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Purple-haze has been raised from the dead------ali-wotsits :thumbs:

Am I the only guy to have 2 identies? :twisted: :lol:

regards

Rog

allegheny1600

Western Thunderer
The hello thread

Howdy Gents!
I've just joined as i'm well into my western region and diesel hydraulics!
At the mo, i have a little collection of mostly Heljan hydraulics from the late 60's era in 4mm that i am thinking of converting to P4 but every time i see pictures of that stunning JLTRT Western, i do keep wondering!
I have some 7mm stuff but thats German and ER so not appilable here!
Cheers for now,
John Edge.
PS I recognise some of you guys already from rmweb!

Rob Pulham

Western Thunderer
The hello thread

Welcome John, there are a few foreigners lurking around so yours may not be as out of place as you think. :wave: :thumbs: :thumbs:

lancer1027

Western Thunderer
The hello thread

Hi John, a warm welcome to the forum. Its great to hear you have a keen interest in hydraulics and especially WESTERNS. I have 5 JLTRT westerns thats how much i like them :drool: :drool: Would love to see some pics of your westerns :thumbs:

Rob :wave:

28ten

Guv'nor
The hello thread

allegheny1600 said:
Howdy Gents!
I've just joined as i'm well into my western region and diesel hydraulics!
At the mo, i have a little collection of mostly Heljan hydraulics from the late 60's era in 4mm that i am thinking of converting to P4 but every time i see pictures of that stunning JLTRT Western, i do keep wondering!
I have some 7mm stuff but thats German and ER so not appilable here!
Cheers for now,
John Edge.
PS I recognise some of you guys already from rmweb!
Hi John and welcome :wave: feel free to post any German stuff in Area 51, as I would be interested to see them

Jordan

Mid-Western Thunderer
The hello thread

allegheny1600 said:
... I recognise some of you guys already from rmweb!
Likewise... :lol: :wave:
As they say, Area 51 for "foreign" stuff... the Hydraulic Die-hards here claim not to be interested, but they always keep sneaking back in to :drool: :drool: :drool: when they think no-one's watching... :p :thumbs: plus of course much of the UK's Hydraulic stuff was derived from German machines anyway, so you're more than welcome aboard Western Thunder!!! ( from F-UnitMad on RMweb :oops: :rolleyes: :oops: )

Phill Dyson

Western Thunderer
The hello thread

Hi John & welcome :D , does the German stuff include a V200 by any chance :cool: ?.......If you are feeling drawn towards 7mm Hydraulics, the best advice I could give is succumb :laugh:

Phill :wave:

allegheny1600

Western Thunderer
The hello thread

Hi Guys,
What a lovely warm welcome - thanks to one and all!
I'll get some pictures done of various of my items to share with you, need sleep now as i'm operating at Leyland show tomorrow (today!?!).
Cheers,
John E.

Ressaldar

Western Thunderer
The hello thread

Hi John,

welcome and I'm looking forward to your pictures.

regards and enjoy yourself at Leyland.

Mike