Giles' misc. Work bench.

Osgood

Western Thunderer
I have no idea if I talked this one up or not (ignoring another post only 11 days ago) -

Will the Packing and Despatch division of ByGiles be staffing up to cope with demand for 7mm variants?

simond

Western Thunderer
No cigar I’m afraid. It would have been in “Entrevoie”, but I don’t seem to have a copy unfortunately.

I have found these which may help

i think Fraser @Overseer had posted something about this little oddity some time back. He might have some more info.

Giles

Western Thunderer
Aw... never mind! Thanks - I have all those! I import photos into autocad and trace over them to get the dimensions, cross-referencing with each other and any other info I can get - so it won't be so far out. Its surprising - even having a figure in there can provide a surprising amount of confirmation info....

Giles

Western Thunderer
Handrails added. The steps are folded up from a bit of brass sheet and epoxied on

The brake and smaller handbrake wheels are drawn and ready for printing. I haven't done the brake gear yet. The controls will be fabricated from bits of rod and strip, as printing so thin will be susceptable to bowing (and of course delicate)